Whether you’re teaching classes, meeting with colleagues, or interacting with media, chances are you’re doing much of your communicating virtually. This session will offer practical advice on how to communicate effectively on camera and how to present your media messages with impact.
- Best practices for communicating and presenting on camera.
- Setting up an ideal virtual workspace.
- What reporters look for in a story.
- What to expect in an interview (and how to give a great one).
- Suggestions for working effectively with media.
This session will be led by Mary Ann Childers, who was an award-winning anchor, producer, and health reporter at CBS2 and ABC7. Today, she specializes in helping business executives, civic leaders, and other public figures hone their interview and presentation skills. Note that this session will focus on video presentation skills and not the technical aspects of video production.